The Tour Blanche estate is above all a family business. Winemakers from father to son since 1628, the current 13th generation still makes its wines in oak barrels dating from 100 to 120 years old. For the work of the 8 hectares of vines, the watchword is naturalness. The Klack family welcomes you with passion in their cellar for tastings by appointment or spontaneously!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Réservation très fortement conseillée
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service
- Temporary maximum capacity : 4 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended