Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Jean Becker is a family of wine growers from father to son since 1610 & Alsace wine merchants since 1848, who live all year round with passion his 3 professions: the vineyard - the cellar with bicentenary barrels and the wine trade. The Alsace estate's vines have been cultivated organically for 20 years (1999) the best terroirs are in Grand Cru Froehn - Sonnenglanz - Schoenenbourg & Schlossberg.
Different events are organized by season in our tasting & sell shop “le CAVEAU”: end of the year with Caves de Noël - St Etienne - Epiphany - Orthodox Christmas - in spring: Ecotourism on With Pentecost Monday: organic winegrower's picnic - organic aperitif - sensory tasting - open doors. In summer, vineyards walk from mid-July to the end of August in September the Heritage Days - the grape harvests & thematic evenings & the Fascinating weekend.
NB A gite de France *** the gourmet is rented by the week. Member of France Passion for welcoming motorhomes. Please notice that your orders can be delivered in France & abroad.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee , Tasting courses or introductions, Tourist grape harvests, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 200
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Reservation required