The domaine Schwach is a family heritage for three generations. Originally founded by François Schwach. Today the third generation Sebastien Schwach is ready to passionately follow up on the tradition rich with "savoir-faire".
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Visite de cave
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Temporary maximum capacity : 12 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended