Family wine estate since 1574, which is situated at the foot of the Grand Cru Schoenenbourg.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting courses or introductions, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Italian
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 70
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Possibilité de rendez vous
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended