Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Domaine Michel Fonné is located in Bennwihr, a small village on the wine road in the Kaysersberg valley. The culture of the vine is a tradition that has been perpetuated in our family for 7 generations. And since 1989, Michel Fonné, oenologist graduated from Dijon, has taken over from his uncle René Barth and his parents, winemakers. Today, we cultivate 13ha of vines spread over 4 communes and work the 7 Alsatian grape varieties. We have 3 Lieux-Dits (Rebgarten, Roemerberg, Vogelgarten) and 4 Grands Crus (Mambourg, Mandelberg, Marckrain, Schlossberg). This mosaic of soils, translate itself in the wine whose palette unfolds from dry, light to opulebce, to full-bodied through the fruity. We have also been offering Crémant d'Alsace for many years.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.