A family wine estate situated at 15kms from Colmar between Riquewihr and Ribeauvillé. The Edmond RENTZ domain dates back to 1785. The quality of our wines is the result of respect for environment, the soil, the terroir and the vines, coherent with our sustainable farming and responsible production approaches. We are certified HVE (High Environmental Value) and in organic conversion. You are welcome to discover our different varieties, Grands Crus, Vendanges Tardives, Sélections de Grains Nobles and Crémants d'Alsace.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Tasting courses or introductions, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.