Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Since 1784, the same passion to produce high quality wines is transfered from father to son. From vines to glass, we express our know-how in a complete range including the traditional 7 Alsace grapes variety, the Vendanges Tardives, the Grands Crus, the Selection de Grains Nobles and the Crémant d’Alsace. Moreover, less frequent in the region, a range of Vieilles Vignes and an exclusive Siegler blend the «Clos des Terres Brunes ». We welcome you in our cellar and would be honored to make you discover our estate and particularly our old wooden barrels cellar.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 100
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 12 pers
- Protective measures : Hydroalcoholic gel available