" Treat yourself to a relaxing experience and admire stunning views of the castles of Ribeauvillé directly from the pools! "
For a moment of relaxation, The Casino Barriere Spa is the place to be! On site, you will have the possibility of basking in 2 indoor pools and 1 outdoor pool at 34.5°C, with a splendid view of the three castles of Ribeauvillé. This space has been designed to let in all the light from outside through huge bay windows, allowing the eye to wander over the park and the magnificent surrounding landscape. From the treatment rooms to the hammam, jacuzzi, sauna and solarium, everything is in place for you to enjoy exceptional moments!
To prolong your relaxation, the Barrière Resort offers you a whole range of massages and treatments: whether you want to take care of your face or your body, the Spa area has everything you need!
50 minutes just for you thanks to the Sahara massage (gentle exfoliation of the body with black sand and the woody scents of incense and lime), or the Hindu secrets massage with its scrub with the sweet scents of almond and pistachio...
The Sauna and Hammam area of your Balnéo Barrière Ribeauvillé will be exceptionally closed for works from Monday 17th to Friday 21st January included.
- Prices for children :
- 16€/ 2 hours
- Day-ticket 25 € from Monday to Friday/ 27€ from Saturday, Sunday and on bank holidays
- Entrance fee after 19:00: 14,50 € from Monday to Thursday/ 18,50 € on Saturday, Sunday and on bank holidays.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Yes
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods, Sponge towels available for hire, Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory