The Sipp Mack family winery in Hunawihr produces high quality organic Alsace wines from their vineyards in Hunawihr, Ribeauvillé and Bergheim. While visiting the pittoresque village and iconic church of Hunawihr, stop by to taste the wines and visit the old cellar. The cellar door is open from Monday to Saturday 9-12h and 14-18h. Reservations are preferred, please call +33 3 89 73 61 88 or send a request to email@example.com. For your stays in the heart of the Alsace vineyards, ask about our self-catered, comfortable apartments at the winery!
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service