The Sipp Mack family winery in Hunawihr produces high-quality organic Alsace wines from their vineyards in Hunawihr, Ribeauvillé, and Bergheim. While visiting the picturesque village and iconic church of Hunawihr, stop by to taste the wines. The cellar door is open from Monday to Saturday 9-11h and 14-17h. For reservations, please call +33 3 89 73 61 88 or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sunday and holidays are closed. For your stays in the heart of the Alsace vineyards, ask about our self-catered, comfortable apartments at the winery!
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service