Furnished tourist accommodation located in the center of the medieval village of Riquewihr, our small house " Hissla " will plunge you right in the heart of the Alsatian charm. Ideally located, in a small alley not far from the famous main street. You will be charmed by the atypical character of our small house, a nice mix of traditional and modern, with all the necessary comfort !
A surface of 45m2, allows the habitation to welcome from 2 to 4 people.
The house divides up on 3 levels: on the ground floor the fully-equipped kitchen, on the 1st floor the living room and the bathroom with toilets and under the roof the sleeping room.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Location : In the town/village centre, Piedmont (vineyards), Quiet street
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Free sponge towels, End of stay cleaning included
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Dishwasher, Iron, Washing machine, Non-smoking room, TV in every room, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Cot, Child's toilet seat, Children's tableware
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 4
- Number of rooms : 1
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- en nombre de convertibles 2 pers : 1
- Surface area : 37 m2
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.