Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
16ème et 17ème siècle à Bergheim...Sur le bûcher, une quarantaine de femmes seront brûlées. C'est leur histoire que vous découvrirez dans ce musée.
The site presents the first part of the permanent, yet constantly developing, exhibition dedicated to the witches tried in Bergheim from 1582 to 1683. The main features are the sections dealing with the following themes: Alsace, a mosaic of territories and landowners -Bergheim 1550 - 1650 - the 3 D-plan of the city adapted from one of Merian's engravings and more recent documents - the trial of Catherine Bassler, accused of witchcraft - the bailiwick of Bergheim, to which Rodern and Rorschwihr belonged. Bilingual: French and German.
- Altitude : 211m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 3,00€
- Prices for children :
- 3€ à partir de 14 ans Gratuit pour les moins de 14 ans
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : No vaccination pass required