" Overlooking the town, the watchtower Dolder is Riquewihr’s iconic monument. It also houses a unique museum that tells the history of the town from the 12th to 17th centuries. "
In the museum of the Dolder Tower, you will discover the rural medieval town of Riquewihr and its evolution from the 13th to the 17th century: its fortification, its lords (family Horbourg and family Wurtemberg), its means of defence (fortifications, covered way, towers, gates of the town, weapons, citizens-soldiers), its occupants and their function (doorkeepers, attendants, lookout men, night watchmen).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 287m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 3€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 15
- Discounts for children : undefined
- Special offers : Billet groupé avec la Tour des Voleurs : 6€
- Group (minimum number of people) : undefined
- Other special offers : pour groupes de 10 personnes et plus
- Prices for children :
- Price: 3 €.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory