Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in the heart of the city of Ammerschwihr, a wine village and the birthplace of the famous Grand Cru wine Kaefferkopf, this restaurant is a remarkable address.
Julien Binz, Michelin-starred chef and “Maître Cuisinier de France”, make a tasty and unique cuisine with contemporary notes, based on local products selected according to the seasons.
The Fragonard menu is named after the famous painter whose fresco adorns one of the walls of the restaurant.
Richly and subtly composed of a ceps paned, a filet of stuffed sole, lobster medallions, a rack of lamb and an elderflower mousse with strawberry sorbet, you will enjoy it with a selection of wines suggested by the maître d'hôtel-sommelier François Lhermitte, elected young talent Sommelier by Gault & Millau.
In summer, enjoy the beautiful terrace around the imposing fountain, to spend an a romantic diner and let yourself be surprised by the tasty Binz'tronome menu including the chef's surprise.
A very nice and memorable gastronomic experience for a family party or a dinner with friends.
New in September 2021: the Empire lounge now welcomes you in complete privacy for meals of 1 to 3 tables. Dressed by quality craftsmen, it offers a chic and sober decoration and can even be privatized for dinners for two. On booking only.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : yes
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of food : Gastronomic, Traditional
- Practical restaurant service : Food & wine matched menus available with wine by the glass, Group reception, Staff can provide advice about Alsatian wines, Orchestra, Wine sharing available
- Internet connection : Network connection, Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Practical services : Group reception
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 35
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 35
- terrace 2: : 20
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Air conditioning
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : transformation du salon avec des tables espacées, augmentation du nombre de tables sur la terrasse
- Opening hours and sales service available : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols