Located in a little street, in the heart of the nice medieval city, native town of the Doctor Albert Schweitzer, this restaurant is the meeting place for lovers of fine and gourmet cooking. The contrast is glaring between the front of the house of the 15th century and the moden setting of the little restaurant room of which red is the main colour.
Laurine, the chef supported by her brigade, is always on the lookaut for new combinations of sweet and savoury tastes. Her exquisitely and flavoured creations are real culinary discoveries for the pleasure of the palate.
Taste the snail cromesquis or the pan-fried foie gras as starter continue with a heart of sweetbreads or a back of julienne fish and finish your meal with a little sweetness strawberry or pistachio flavoured.
In the dining room, Antoine and his very professional staff, reserve you a hearty and smiling welcome. They will be able to suggest you the wines according to the dishes.
The restaurant has been awarded the Bib Gourmand and 2 forks in the Michelin Guide, a toque in the Gault et Millau guide and the labels Chefs d'Alsace, which promotes regional cuisine and seasonal products, and Restaurant de Qualité par le Collège Culinaire de France.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : semi-gastronomic
- Specialities : Alsatian
- Practical restaurant service : Group reception
- Languages spoken : German, English, Italian
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 34
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 34
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Air conditioning
- Equip./services for kids : Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Baby changing table/mat
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.