Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Area for campers (camping-car) situated near the old town of Kaysersberg, with 80 places. Sanutary facilities and a picnic area. Place to sort trash for recycling. Equipement for waterwaste disposal. Water provisioning facility. Free wifi.
During the Christmas market weekends in Kaysersberg (Every Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the parking area for campers is exclusively reserved for buses.
You will be invited to go to the football stadium. It will be a parking area for campers with emptying facilities and water supply. It will be open on Friday morning. Price: 10€ per day per camper.
Between 1st January and 31st March: all the services are available during French school holidays. Outside French school holidays only car park and emptying and water point.
10€ / 24 hours.
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Location : In the town/village centre, Piedmont (vineyards)
- Altitude : 242m
- Prices :
- Electricity hook-up : 10€
- Payment method : Credit card, Cash
- Internet connection : Wi-fi offert
- Terminal type : Other
- Type of surface : tarmac, gravel
- Camping cars service area : Water connection, Picnic table, Toilets
- Description of the motorhome area : Public parking area, Emptying area and overnight parking, Used water emptying, Box toilet emptying
- Capacity :
- number of people with extra bed / at the most : 80
- Number of campervan pitches : 80
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.