Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A gourmet address with a bistro atmosphere, at the Bratschall Manala you will find traditional Alsatian home cooking, carefully prepared by our Master Restorer from Alsace. Outside of lunch and dinner time, our tea room offers you pastries and tartes flambées continuously.
The novelty: the complete menu is available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12h to 21h. And we are open every day!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : yes
- Vegetarian : yes
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers, Transfer
- Type of food : Brewing, Winstubs
- Specialities : Alsatian, Flammenkuchen, Game, Vegetarian
- Practical restaurant service : Continental breakfast, Snacks, Group reception
- Internet connection : Network connection, Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 42
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 42
- terrace 1: : 45
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Air conditioning
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Children's changing area , Colouring books and littlel games, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat, Table set for drawing, Baby changing table/mat
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : distributeur de gel à l'entrée du restaurant, masque pour tout le personnel et distanciation d'1 metre entre les tables.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available