Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Dare to take off your shoes to feel nature up close: walk in the mud, walk through the straw, play with your feet... A sensory experience to live with your family.
In the heart of the Vosges Mountains, between the wine road and the Crest road, close to the adventure park take off your shoes and experience the nature.
With family or friends enjoy this activity.
You walk 1,2km barefoot on the ground of the forest but also on various materials such as sand, gravels, stones, wood, barks, pinecones and ever on a small river.
At the reception you can find lockers for shoes and a water point in order to wash you feet after walking barefoot.
- Altitude : 1100m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 33
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 7€
- Child rate : 5€
- Group rate : 6€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : - 3 years
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Point d’eau (eau potable)
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended