" Discover the charms of the vineyard in the colours of autumn during this walk with 6 gourmet stops. "
With 6 gourmet stops on 8kms, this gastronomic walk takes you through the village of Sigolsheim, the surrounding vineyards and the Mambourg hill.
The charm of the autumn-colored landscape and magnificent views of the Alsace plain await you along the way. Come and immerse yourself in the colorful atmosphere of a vineyard in the middle of the harvest period.
This gourmet walk in the heart of Alsace has been a great moment of conviviality for the participants and the team of volunteers for 13 years now.
- Aperitif: moricette stuffed with raw Alsatian ham.
- Starter: celery soup and smoked sausage.
- Tasting of Grands Crus accompanied by a glass.
- Dish: pork cheeks sautéed in pinot noir, sautéed potatoes and forgotten vegetables.
- Plate of 3 local cheeses.
- Tiramisu with morello cherry and coffee.
A glass of Alsace wine selected by our winegrowers will accompany each dish.
Reservation deadline: 17th September 2023, subject to availability).
- Duration of the visit : All day
- Matériel nécessaire : Walking shoes, Warm clothes , Wet weather clothing
- Prices : 39€/22€/16€ - free under 5 years (drinks included)
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Football stadium
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.