Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Frédéric is the winegrower, the alchemist, the one who transforms the grape into nectar. Philippe will transport you into the world of wine in all simplicity, listening to your feelings. Great wines and beautiful values for a family estate that will seduce you.
Situated in the face of the church. Alsatian wine tasting: Grand Crus wines, vendanges tardives (late harvests) and sélection de grains nobles („noble“ berries). Closed on Sundays. Visit for groups on appointment. Group price: 10€. Free tasting for individuals.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 220m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols