Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Family estate located on the Alsace Wine Route. Discover the Alsatian grape varieties directly in the shop or even in the vineyard on Wednesdays during the summer.
Independent wine producers, family business, free tasting for individuals. Groups: tasting offers on appointment (maxi 50 persons).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 210m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Temporary maximum capacity : 4 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available