" With Aurélie and Pierre-Emmanuel, you will feel like a family! They will take you on a journey of passion for wine in all simplicity through a discovery of the wines of the domain. "
Welcome to the Meyer-Krumb estate!
In the heart of the Alsatian vineyard, in Sigolsheim, the family of winegrowers invites you to discover their Alsatian wines!
Here tasting rhymes with conviviality!
With family, friends or lovers, come and discover or rediscover the 7 grape varieties dear to the Alsatian vineyard (Gewurztraminer, Riesling, Pinot-Gris, Pinot-Blanc, Muscat, Sylvaner, Pinot-Noir).
Cellar visit, guided tour in the vineyard garden and warm tasting will be on the program!
The Domaine exploits prestigious terroirs that are recognised among the Grands Crus Classés. The Mambourg (Sigolsheim) is ideal for the cultivation of Gewurztraminer and Pinot Gris and the Schoenenbourg (Riquewihr) is ideal for Riesling. To remain in excellence, let's not forget the famous Vendanges Tardives.
All the ingredients are there for a great moment of sharing and learning on the Alsace wine route.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 210m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 4 pers