" Family estate of 14 ha. The vineyard is cultivated in the respect of its environment. Harvest by hand for quality wines. "
Jean Dietrich-et-fils is a family business in Kaysersberg producing wines of the seven most well-know grap varieties of the Alsace region. The unique climate of this area and its patchwork of different soils permit this big number of characteristic grape varieties, most of them white wines. This allows you to find a selection of traditional wines to enhance any European dish but alsao wines to accompagny meals of more exotic influence.
A great passion of wine and food, decades of experience in wine producing, the presence of modern technology and hard work are all part of the production of these high quality wines. During our opening hours an employee or a family member will guide you to our different wines and advice you how to find th appropriate wine for any occasion. We are also happy to welcome tasting and visiting of the production for groups, bookings ares essential.
We provide two sites for tasting and buying wines, the first one situated at the heart of the old town of Kaysersberg, (88 rue du Gl de Gaulle), the second one situated (51, route de Lapoutroie), where the wine production takes place, also easily accessible by car with parking facilities available.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 250m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Visite de cave
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.