The winery Maurice Griss is a family-run winery; it is transmitted from mother to daughter. Josiane Griss owns 8,5 hectares of vineyards in conversion to organic production since 2017 on the best soil of Ammerschwihr. The grapes are handpicked at maximal ripeness, the sorting out of grapes, grapes are pressed softly and slowly, and the most natural winemaking as possible guarantee authentic wines. At the cellar of the winery, you will be warmly welcome by Marion, niece of Josiane, she will makes you taste sparkling wines (crémant), red and white wines, Kaefferkof Grand Cru wines and blended wines. If you want a small meal, this is possible. Marion, on some evenings, transforms the cellar to a wine bar and suggests platters of regional products. Once a month there is a gourmet evening.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 220m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 40
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.