The aim of the Confrérie Saint Etienne, which was reborn in Ammerschwihr in 1947, is to make Alsace wines known and appreciated by offering introductory tasting workshops, discovering wines from old vintages or pairing wines and food with contemporary gastronomy in a convivial atmosphere where exchange and sharing are the key words. Public programme on the internet and Facebook or on request: tastings, receptions, renting the château for private or corporate events.
- Altitude : 220m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee , Tasting courses or introductions, Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 5 pers