Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In Ammerschwihr, cradle of the Kaefferkopf, the winegrower Rémy Adam share with you his passion for his profession. Come and enjoy a unique experience in wine tourism.
Our vinery is located in Ammerschwihr in the heart of beautiful villages like Kaysersberg, Colmar, Riquewihr, Ribeauvillé and at the foot of the Ballon des Vosges Nature Park. We cultivate 15 hectares of vineyards, a balance between old and new vines. We respect nature and the distinctiveness of each soil to create unique wines.We receive individuals (drive in the vineyards with an electric car, tasting, introduction to wine tasting) and groups up to70 persons for tastings.We welcome everyday in our cellar (Sunday from April to December) where you can taste all our wines.In our boutique you can find regional products such as jams, foie gras, sauerkraut and various souvenirs of the Alsace.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 230m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee , Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Port du masque conseillé.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended