We offer you to share in our cellar the passion that animates our family from generation to generation since 1703: the love of wine and the treasuries of our profession.
We welcome you with pleasure to discover the warm atmosphere of our cellar and to taste a selection of Alsatian wines.
The winery is situated in Kientzheim, in the heart of beautiful Alsatian villages such as Kaysersberg, Riquewihr, Ribeauvillé and Colmar. The estate extends on 9 hectares that is to say 40 plots divided on 4 different villages. The southern exposure, the geological diversification and our ancestral skill allow creating high quality wines.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 220m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.