" Wine is a family affair! Jérôme and Marie, the children, perpetuate the tradition today but with modernity and humour! Picnic, original tastings, Christmas market, sharing is at the heart of their philosophy. "
Family domain, indenpendent vine grower exclusively. Beautiful history, from father to son since 1598. Vineyard of slopes. As believers in traditional wine-growing techniques, we plough and cover-plant. The wine making is respectful of the product. As indenpent-wine growers, we cell only what is produced on our own property. To discover our range of Alsace wines : our Cremant d'Alsace, our Grands crus Wineck-Schlossberg and Kaefferkopf and our Late Grape harvests.
Visit of cellar and tasting free. Parking bay in the vicinity, we accomodate the camp site drivers.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 280m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Workshops/classes, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 90
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.