Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Wine is a family affair! Jérôme and Marie, the children, perpetuate the tradition today but with modernity and humour! Picnic, original tastings, Christmas market, sharing is at the heart of their philosophy.
Family domain, indenpendent vine grower exclusively. Beautiful history, from father to son since 1598. Vineyard of slopes. As believers in traditional wine-growing techniques, we plough and cover-plant. The wine making is respectful of the product. As indenpent-wine growers, we cell only what is produced on our own property. To discover our range of Alsace wines : our Cremant d'Alsace, our Grands crus Wineck-Schlossberg and Kaefferkopf and our Late Grape harvests.
Visit of cellar and tasting free. Parking bay in the vicinity, we accomodate the camp site drivers.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 280m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 90
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols