Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A former flour mill of the village that became a family run winery where Thierry, an independent winegrower, carefully produces great Alsatian wines.
Our business is ideally placed between Kaysersberg and Riquewihr. We have the all scale oft he 7 Alsatian grape varieties in particular the Grand Cru wine Mambourg , late harvests and noble berries. It is an ancient mill reconverts at the end oft he 60s to a wine cellar. Family business from father to son since 3 generations. We receive different groups, guided tours everyday with the wine grower followed by a free tasting of several wines. Easy access, big car park, open everyday. Car Park for campers and possibility to overnight in the vineyards.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 210m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Languages spoken : German, Portguese
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 60
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available