The Sick winery dated from the 16 century and the Dreyer winey dated from the 18 century. Since 1966 Pierre Dreyer succeeded at the head of the Dreyer winery with his uncle René Sick, the Sick Dreyer winery had been created. It is situated in Ammerschwihr, only 8km from Colmar. 13 hectares are located in the best soils oft he village. The winery also has some vines hectares in Sigolsheim(Grand cru wine Mambourg), Katzenthal, Ingersheim and Husseren les Châteaux. More than 2 hectares have the Kaefferkopf appellation. Winemaking and bottling are only made at the winery.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 230m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Paid tasting for groups, free tasting, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish, Hungarian
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 60
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 4 pers