Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
At the vineyard Etienne Simonis there are the scale of organic wines. You can discover our products in the wine storehouse in a convivial atmosphere. Besides classic varieties of wines, late harvests and Grand Cru we can surprise you with original vintages.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 230m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Dégustations à l’extérieur.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols