" Between tradition and modernity, this family estate works its vines with passion and commitment, values that can be found in the glass! "
Wine growers in Ammerschwihr from fathers to sons since the beginning of the 19th century, the Domaine Léon Heitzmann has recently expanded by taking over the Clément Klur wines of Katzenthal.
With the arrival of the seventh generation, the Heitzmann family has taken to heart to continue its heritage guided by the respect for soil, ecology and biodynamic. Our values are expressed both in the vineyard as in the wine cellar, where we combine tradition and modernity.
We offer all the Alsatian grape varieties but also original creations, Crémants d'Alsace and the Grands Crus wines of the area, such as Kaefferkopf, Schlossberg and Wineck-Schlossberg.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting courses or introductions, Tourist grape harvests, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 40
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.