Family business created in 1955 by Théodore, take up again in 1977 by his son Maurice, today runs with the help of his 2 daughters Valérie and Muriel. We have the scale of the 7 varieties of wines as well as the Grand cru wines Kaefferkopf and Sommerberg, Cremants, late harvest and gewürztraminer marc. Independent wine maker we cultivate our wine in the biggest respect of natural balances. We welcome groups and have free wine tasting. Easy access and free car park for campers.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 240m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Port du masque conseillé.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 5 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended