" Are you looking for a cellar with magnificent wooden barrels? Here you will find the Caves de l'Enfer, 7 m deep, where exceptional wines are produced, including the Grand Cru Kaefferkopf. "
Thanks to its know-how, the Kuehn House invites you to discover its exceptional wines: Crémants d'Alsace, Vendanges Tardives, or wines from the Grand Cru Kaefferkopf, the emblematic vintage of the House. Among the palette of the 7 grape varieties, the wines of the land or the effervescence of our Crémants, we have something to delight every taste bud!
The Kuehn House, founded in 1675 by a very old and noble family of winegrowers from Ammerschwihr, also offers you a part of its history!
Our vaulted cellars with their 45 hundred-year-old oak barrels are called "Les Caves de l'Enfer". They played an important role during the Second World War and are full of emotion. We are ready to tell you all the secrets of their incredible history during your visit.
A good address for lovers of Alsace wines, culture and heritage
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 230m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 4 pers