" Are you looking for a cellar with magnificent wooden barrels? Here you will find the Caves de l'Enfer, 7 m deep, where exceptional wines are produced, including the Grand Cru Kaefferkopf. "
Thanks to its know-how, the Kuehn estate invites you to discover its exceptional wines: Vendanges Tardives, Crémant, Grand Cru Kaefferkopf, in short! something to delight all taste buds!
The Kuehn estate, founded in 1675 by a very old and noble family of winegrowers from Ammerschwihr, is not just about fine wines. It is also a piece of history!
They are called "the cellars of hell", a strategic place during the 2nd World War. All the secrets of their incredible history will be revealed to you during your visit.
A good address for lovers of Alsace wines, history and good times.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 230m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 4 pers