" Nathalie, the winemaker, will welcome you with open arms to the family estate: original tastings, sessions to discover the winemaking profession, dinner at dusk in the vineyards, etc. Unforgettable experiences to be lived! "
Domaine Freyburger Marcel is a family estate on a human scale.
Nathalie and Christophe Freyburger co-manage the estate with passion and care for their wines.
8.5Ha of vineyards between plains and hillsides, organically cultivated, parcel-by-parcel selection, giving birth to an extensive, precise and elegant range of wines.
Each wine range has its own identity: Essentiel for fruity, dry wines, Cuvée for old vine plots on sandy-granitic soil, with mineral wines of character, Tentation for wood vinifications, Kaefferkopf for our Grand Cru with elegant, fine, mineral, original wines.
Bubbles are also part of our range with the AOC Crémant d'Alsace, and a range of natural wines has been created with our En Pleine Nature range.
The dragonfly is the Domaine's symbol, representing renewal, lightness, elegance, purity, our values and our commitment to nature.
The vineyard is nurtured through the seasons, with manual work and tilling of the soil. The grapes are harvested by hand, the pressing is gentle and long, and vinification is carried out in oak foudres (old and new) and stainless steel vats. The style of our wines reflects our terroirs and our philosophy, with dry, fruity, elegant wines.
A Domaine original: La Trilogie Grand Cru Kaefferkopf.
A unique AOC Grand Cru blend, Gewurztraminer, Riesling and Pinot Gris come together to express the terroir of this Grand Cru with elegance, tenderness and purity.
A wine for pleasure, but also for gastronomy with the most delicate dishes.
Domaine Freyburger is one of the pioneers of wine tourism in the heart of the Alsace Wine Route.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 230m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee , Tasting courses or introductions
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 30
- Equipement et services vélos : Outils à disposition (pompe à pied, rustines, démonte-pneus, clés anglaises et à six pans)
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 15 pers