Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover our wines and those who make them !
Nested in the heart of the vineyard, between Kaysersberg and Colmar, the cellar of the family Stoecklé welcomes you to live a moment of sharing and conviviality around his passion for wine. To understand our profession as a winemaker, we invite you to visit our infrastructures (wine press, bottling, ...) and discover our cellar in which the oak casks and barrels tell you a story.
After this initiatory journey, comes the time for the tasting of wines that reflect the strength of our terroirs and the diversity of our grape varieties. It's your way, Gewuztraminer, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Crémant, Vendanges Tardives, etc... Enjoy our unique and generous wines at an excellent value for money.
Come and push the door of our cellar, without appointment and for free, we are at your disposal to welcome you ! On appointment we also propose you to go further in the experience around workshops of discovery of the wine and vine on measure.
Special offer: from July 1st till August 31st, we offer you a half-bottle to thank you of your visit!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 280m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Child rate : 0€
- Group rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes, Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 1
- Maxi : 100
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available