Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Winstub du Chambard is an authentic Alsatian inn situated an 18th century Kaysersberg’s house. The atmosphere is delicious, rustic and friendly.
The menu of the Winstub du Chambard offers traditional cuisine and sublimates star products of Alsace such as snails, foie gras, pike perch, pike, munster cheese, lamb, cold meats, plums, asparagus and much more 'others ... As you can imagine, the guests taste sauerkraut or baeckeoffe accompanied by a glas of Riesling.
The restaurant at the Winstub du Chambard has carved chairs, traditional objects and large tables, all in wood. It has the charm of these old Alsatian taverns. With The all team take good care of you and tries to combine hospitality with sincerity.
A multitude of flavours cleverly brought together in the dishes that present a pure Alsatian tradition updated by the Chef Olivier Nasti.
In the heart of Kaysersberg the Winstub du Chambard welcomes its guests every day of the week in single or double service. Only 25-minute drive from Colmar.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Luncheon vouchers, Transfer
- Type of food : Brewing, Winstubs
- Specialities : Alsatian, Game
- Practical restaurant service : Continental breakfast, Food & wine matched menus available with wine by the glass, Group reception, Staff can provide advice about Alsatian wines, Caterer and banquet organiser, Wine sharing available, Wine waiter
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 65
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 65
- Equipement restauration : Air conditioning
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Entrée côté rue du général de Gaulle. Réservation conseillée.
- Opening hours and sales service available : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended