Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Jérôme and his wife wanted to create a convivial place around a beautiful table in the colours of the local soil. The dishes served are smartlyconcocted from vegetables, plants and fruit grown in the kitchen garden, a perfect harmony between cuisine and nature.
The Michelin Guide awarded the restaurant the 2020 sustainable development prize with the “Macaron Vert”.
The decor of the restaurant is authentic and chic, and you feel perfectly at home.
Three menus are named with places from the valley, “Toggenbach”, “Rehbach”, “Geissabrenala”, are à la carte according to the inspiration and the day’s pick of the chef and his kitchen brigade.
The dishes, sprinkled with fresh herbs, are served on original stoneware and terracotta plates, custom-made for the restaurant.
Let yourself be surprised, during an exceptional and unique gastronomic interlude, a real gustatory journey of which you will keep a memorable souvenir.
On sunny days, the aperitif served on the flowery and shady terrace is a real delight.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : yes
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of food : Gastronomic
- Practical restaurant service : Group reception
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 40
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 40
- terrace 1: : 35
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Garden, Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Baby changing table/mat
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Reservation required