Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
With a cuisine combining tradition and modernity and made with fresh and local products, this semi-gastronomic restaurant revisits traditional Alsatian dishes, such as the Ravioles maison façon Bouchée à la reine. You can also enjoy tartes flambées.
Enjoy a daily menu (main course and dessert) every lunchtime, and take-away burgers on Wednesday evenings and Thursday lunchtimes.
Since 12 May, you will find daily takeaway meals from Tuesday to Sunday lunchtime. Orders can be made by phone or SMS until 2pm on 06.84.26.30.97. To respect the sanitary rules, a precise time will be given to you to avoid any contact with other customers. For payment, the restaurant accepts cheques and credit cards.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : yes
- Vegetarian : yes
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : semi-gastronomic
- Specialities : Alsatian, Flammenkuchen, Vegetarian
- Practical restaurant service : Group reception
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 20
- room 2: : 20
- terrace 1: : 40
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required