With a cuisine combining tradition and modernity and made with fresh and local products, this semi-gastronomic restaurant revisits traditional Alsatian dishes, such as the Ravioles maison façon Bouchée à la reine. You can also enjoy tartes flambées.
Enjoy a daily menu (main course and dessert) every lunchtime, and take-away burgers on Wednesday evenings and Thursday lunchtimes.
Possibily to have breakfast and brunches from 9 to 11 am.
The restaurant has been awarded the Maîtres Restaurateurs label, which favours sustainable and local consumption.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : yes
- Vegetarian : yes
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : semi-gastronomic
- Specialities : Alsatian, Flammenkuchen, Vegetarian
- Practical restaurant service : Group reception
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 20
- room 2: : 20
- Total number of covers in the dining room : 50
- terrace 1: : 40
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.