Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In the center of the small wine village Whir-au-Val in the Valley of Munster.
Calm, lovely camping ground with its own sanitary facilities.
Close to: hiking trails, sights, restaurants, bicycle paths.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Location : In the town/village centre
- Altitude : 320m
- Prices :
- Min. adult rate : 3,45€
- Min. child rate : 2,10€
- Min. space rate : 4,30€
- Min. electrical connection rate : 3,20€
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : Hors saison mai-juin-sept.
- Internet connection : Wi-fi offert
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Italian
- Convenient service : Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Equip./services for kids : Baby bath, Children's changing area , Baby changing table/mat, Stool in bathroom
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground, Children's books, Games room, Slide
- Sanitary equipment :
- Sanitary station: no. of showers : 6
- Sanitary station: no. of WCs : 6
- Camping equipment : grocery store , Washing machine, Campsite point, Electrical connection point
- On-site leisure equipment : Table football, Table tennis table, Pétanque area
- Capacity :
- number of people : 165
- Number of pitches : 55
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Ouvert au public