Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Learn all the secrets of Munster cheese on a visit to the Maison du Fromage! Discover the different stages of cheese making as well as the beautiful valley of the same name.
Discover a terroir and a cheese. You will discover films, exhibitions, educational workshops, visit the barn, demonstration of the making of Munster, tasting ... Bit by bit, you understand what makes the beauty and originality of this valley. The Cheese House is a living space, authentic and fun for the whole family! Suitable for families, individuals, groups and persons with reduced mobility.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 310m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 7€
- Child rate : 4€
- Group rate : 6€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 20€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 5 ans
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.