" The Schoenheitz family welcomes you all year round for a tasting of their wines. Edelzwicker, Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Muscat, Pinot Gris, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Noir and Crémant d'Alsace will open your taste buds! "
The Schoenheitz family welcomes you all year for a tasting of their wines. Edelzwicker, Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Muscat, Pinot Gris, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Noir and Crémant d'Alsace will open your taste buds ! The vines benefit from exceptional south facing and a granite soil which promotes the production of character, well structured and possessing a rare finesse. You are welcome both individually and in groups. Individual : throughout the year, opportunity to visit the cellar by appointment. Group : tasting by appointment beyond 15 people, tours of the winery and vineyards by appointment only, based on cost benefits
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 325m
- Type of visits proposed : Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting courses or introductions, Visite de cave, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Languages spoken : German, English, Dutch
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 8 pers