Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Bearing Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification, this bed and breakfast is located in Wihr au Val. It has 40 sqm of space, meaning a maximum of two guests can stay at a time.
Tucked away on the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the B&B is found along Alsace's famous Wine Route, in Wihr au Val. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (acknowledging countryside tourist resorts).
Thanks to the bed and breakfast's enclosed courtyard, terrace and grassy lawn, you'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air.
You are able to pay for your reservation by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). In addition to French, the B&B's proprietors are able to answer your questions in Italian, English and German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Languages spoken : German, English, Italian
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- number of rooms : 1