Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is located in Wihr au Val. It offers 80 sqm of space in total, meaning a maximum of two guests can stay at a time.
Tucked away in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, in Wihr au Val. The town is certified as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home has a TV, a washing machine and a dishwasher. Its enclosed grounds, enclosed courtyard and garden furniture enable you to really make the most of sunny days.
You may pay for your booking by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. Italian, English and German are spoken by the property's owners, in addition to French. The free-to-use private garage should be a plus point for those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English, Italian
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- Number of rooms : 0