Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation, this holiday home is located in Wihr au Val. A maximum of four people can stay in its two bedrooms.
Nestled in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the property is found along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, in Wihr au Val. The town has been recognised as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home has a TV, a washing machine and a dishwasher. Its enclosed grounds, garden furniture and barbecue are a particular bonus for summer trips.
Guests are able to pay for their reservation by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2