Awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation, this holiday home is located in Wihr au Val. With two bedrooms in total, it can sleep four guests.
Situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the house is found along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, in Wihr au Val. The town is accredited as a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
The holiday home's grassy lawn, enclosed courtyard and enclosed grounds are a particular bonus for summer trips. It offers a television, a dishwasher and a washing machine.
The booking can be paid for by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2
- Surface area : 125 m2