Vineyard cultivated biodynamically since 1998 (18 hectares). Terroirs based on erosion of Buntsandstein pink sandstone. Our sandstone terroirs lend incomparable finesse and subtlety to our wines. To respect them, we have been working biodynamically since 1998. All our vines are ploughed to encourage deep rooting, and their vitality is enhanced by biodynamic preparations such as nettle, meadowsweet and horsetail teas. Vinification is naturally in harmony with the work done in the vineyard. The grapes are hand-picked at optimum ripeness, resulting in wines that are concentrated, saline, mineral and elegant.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 250m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 40
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.