Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Fine wines of Alsace, great wines of Spiegel, Saering, Kessler and Kitterlé, late harvest. Vineyards' biodynamics since 1998. Visit of the wine cellar on appointment from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 18:00. Closed on Sundays. Can receive groups of 30 pers. max.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 250m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tourist grape harvests
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers home delivery