" A fusion of a former 14th century convent and a cultural centre, the Dominicans are an invitation to a musical and sensory journey, a break from everyday life. "
Near the Grand Ballon at the heart of the vineyards, Guebwiller has an absolutely remarkable old monastery and church, built by the Dominicans in the 14th century. The church is one of the rare examples to have preserved its rood-screen and its walls finely decorated with scenes from the Bible. Converted into a museum, the buildings are also home to a distinguished music and culture centre. Make the most of your stay in Guebwiller and profit from a moment of musical harmony!
- Altitude : 292m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Prices for children :
- L'accès au couvent est gratuite sauf pour les spectacles
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Italian, Turkish
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, No vaccination pass required
- Temporary maximum capacity : 1500 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available