Vigneron Récoltant, the Jund family exclusively vineyards its own harvest conducted in organic farming since 1997. The vineyard extends to the coasts of Ammerschwhir, Bennwhir, Katzenthal, Turckheim and Colmar.All year, from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am-12:30 pm & 1:30 pm -7 pm, Myriam and Cécile welcome you to the vault located in the city center. Mother and daughter are always available to praise the quality of Alsace wines and make them taste.Small groups welcome (up to 15 people) possible.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Salle de réunion
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.