Domaine Martin Jund, a family estate, vinifies its harvest in its century-old cellars in the centre of Colmar.Organic since 1997, the two sons, Martin and Sébastien have been producing Natures cuvées (without sulphite or filtration) since 2018. The 18-hectare vineyard stretches from Kientzheim to Wintzenheim, passing through Bennwhir, Ammerschwhir, Katzenthal, Turckheim and Colmar. From February to December, we welcome you to the tasting cellar to make your purchases and or enjoy a commented tasting (by reservation - more information on our website). Small groups (up to 15 people) can be accommodated.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Meeting room
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, English, Spanish
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.