Come and discover the wines and Crémants d'Alsace of the Jean Geiler winery in Ingersheim, synonymous with quality and authenticity in the Alsatian way! Founded in 1926 by 16 winegrowers, the Jean Geiler winery, named after the famous 15th century preacher and religious writer from Ingersheim, now has 193 passionate cooperative winegrowers. Ambitious, the winery created its 12-faceted bottle in 1988, as a tribute to the 12 months of work in the vineyard.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception