Welcome to the DomaineSince 1793, the men and women of WUNSCH & MANN have been producing Alsace wines that reflect a family tradition, a commitment to our land and a real love of vines and winemaking. Alsatian wines from the best slopes of Wettolsheim and the surrounding villages of Eguisheim, Colmar and Wintzenheim, for which we select the grapes, press, vinify, age and mature in our own cellars located in Wettolsheim. Maison Wunsh et Mann is a family-run estate spread over some twenty hectares of the best slopes in Wettolsheim and the surrounding villages, including the Steingrubler and Hengst grands crus. We supplement our own production by buying grapes from winegrowing partners who share our commitment to organic farming and who come from the Colmar area: mainly from Wettlosheim, Eguisheim, Colmar and Wintzenheim. Our purchases account for around half our total volume and enable us to also offer you the Pfersigberg Grand Cru. Wunsch et Mann offers you three grands crus: Steingrubler, Hengst and Pfersigberg. These three terroirs give rise to wines of great aromatic finesse and power, which express the character of their origin. The result of a subtle blend of grape variety, soil, exposure and microclimate, these are wines that can be laid down for a long time. Since 2008, with the aim of preserving our values and our land for future generations, we have chosen to run our vineyard organically. A family-run winery for 4 generations, and fully converted to organic farming, we are keen to share our passion for Alsace wines with our customers, producing wines of character representative of our terroir in Wettolsheim. Our Alsace wines, our Grands Crus and Vendanges Tardives, and of course our Crémant d'Alsace, are produced in the image of our personality and our philosophy: finding the right balance between respect for tradition and the desire to explore new horizons. As a result, we offer a wide range of wines to accompany both special occasions and everyday pleasures.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 620m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.