" Want to know more about Bartholdi? This museum is dedicated to the sculptor from Colmar and displays several statues that he created for the town. "
Located since 1922 in the house where the sculptor Auguste Bartholdi was born (Colmar 1834 - Paris 1904), the Bartholdi museum is entirely dedicated to presenting the artist's work. Family furniture, personal souvenirs, models, drawings, paintings, engravings and photographs are presented on three floors.
- Altitude : 194m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Prices for children :
- Full price (adult): €6.70 Reduced rate : Children from 12 to 17 years old Senior citizens (over 65) on presentation of proof of age Adult groups (15 people or more) - reservation required (time slot) Teachers (on presentation of student card) Students under 30 years old on presentation of student card Tonus and Reflex card holders (TER Alsace) Cezam card holders GAS card holder (City of Colmar) Beneficiaries of minimum social benefits on presentation of proof 5,00 € Family rate : Applicable for 2 adults accompanied by 2 to 5 children aged 12 to 17: €15.00 Audioguide: €2.00 Free admission: Children up to 11 years old Students on presentation of the Campus Alsace card School groups of all ages Accompanying adults (4 maximum) Museums Pass and Colmar City Pass holders Holders of the following cards: press card, ICOM card (curator), culture card (UHA), Ecole du Louvre sessions Persons with reduced mobility and an accompanying person
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Health pass required.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols